Last week’s Webinno was as usual a great event. Nothing comes close in terms of local net-heads cramming into one room to imbibe, rant, demo and press the flesh. Founder David Beisel is setting up anther small group dinner, this one is titled “The Secrets of Social Network Platform Apps”.
I just sent David a list of topics, hope he thinks they are interesting enough to invite me to the dinner.
Topics of interest:
- Separating reality from they hype of FB apps.
- What probably won’t work as a FB app.
- The total lack of business applications on FB. Surely we all will get sick of throwing food and writing on Superwalls.
- Zombies and Vampires – how to unearth the hidden value of reputation on FB.
- From websites to web services, what’s next?